Friday, June 29, 2007

I can has apoccalips?

Good lord, what is wrong with people? Why are people obsessed with dressing their pets up as bees? Look at this poor cat. He looks more miserable than one of those greasy otters they pull out of oil spills. And thanks to this stupid site, I Can Has Cheezburger, now more and more pets will be tortured.
Yes, first we disturb and scare off the bees, and now next in line are cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits, birds and even walruses. See, readers of I Can Has Assburger send in photos of their pets being abused along with captions written in purposely stupid internet LOL-speak. To really understand what kind of frightening subculture we are dealing with here, just examine some of the comments on our sad bee cat here:
"ah luvz watchin teh kittiz drezz lyk beez an’ awl ah kan du iz sharpin mah klawz too an’ hak up harball stew not so grate, akshulie…”
Using my retard translator, I have deciphered this message:
"I love watching the kitties dress like bees and all I can do is sharpen my claws too and hack up hairball stew not so great actually."
Wonderful. Here's another one:
"OMF. Swarm’n'Fuzzy b moar competishun 4 Bunways. iz bee pussin for awl out warren ticket prysingz."
I'm not fluent enough in fuckface to understand that one. I guess all I can say is that the world has gone insane, and the bees are gonna die and then death shall reign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLZ!!111