Sunday, October 28, 2007

Primetime BV (beelevision)

So they're finally listening to us. Tonight prime time telvision is all about the bees. First we've got 60 Minutes the No. 1 news program in America and possibly even the entire Earf covering Colony Collapse Disorder at 7:00. Then following that up at 8:00, on PBS Nature is airing a frightening special titled Silence of the Bees. Yeah, they all laughed at me when I said we were all going to die, but now look. NOW LOOK AT THEM!!! Running in fear! Fools! I know all! I am the bee master! The bee oracle! Look upon my bee knowledge and weep!
Really though, tune in tonight to see what the fuck we are doing about all this and whether we're going to die this year or next year.

3 comments:

dustin said...

Special shout-out to my bee-girl JB for the 60 Minutes update!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you appreciate the full spectrum of the bee issue.

Bee.

dustin said...

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about bees. I'm the bee fuckin' master.