Monday, October 22, 2007

Nothin buzzin

It's been a while since the last update, bee-lovers. That's because little has changed. There are still plenty of reports of confused beekeepers and their dead hives, and yet no one seems to be doing anything about it. This apathy hasn't just killed the bees. It's killed me. I'm dead inside. And soon I'll be dead outside, when we run out of food. But who cares anymore? Who even reads this beeblog? Why even bother to wake up in the morning, come your hair and go to work? We're all going to die, even if the bees recover. There is no point to life, no reason to existence. Life is pain and suffering. The bees know. You can see it in their eyes. Their little, beady bee eyes. They know, nothing lasts forever, not even cold November rain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you think you need some time on your own?

Anonymous said...

Chickity China the Chinese chicken
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin'
Watchin' X-Files with no lights on
We're dans la maison
I hope the Smoking Man's in this one
Like Harrison Ford I'm getting frantic
Like Sting I'm tantric
Like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy